<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Center Field 

Recently, I had to stop producing both Halo Daily and Reds Report due to lack of time to give daily updates now that I'm covering two teams for ESPN Fantasy Games.  However, I now would like to announce the christening of yet another venture in the network here called Center Field.  The schedule of production is still up in the air, but this will be a place that's more than just talk about the Reds and Angels.  It's a place to come and talk all baseball.  Occasionally (like when the outfielders gather in CF during a pitching change), the topics will veer to other issues, but you'll always be free to interact and respond to me and others at the site.  Considering I'll be facilitating the site, I'm naming myself as the everday starting center fielder, but this outfield needs plenty of baseball fans to shag flies, talk shop, and raise the level of discussion. 

Come on over to Center Field.  Leave me a note.  Let's starting honing our skills.

See you soon.