<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Center Field 2005 

Hey there. Just want to encourage all of you to head over to Center Field, where I've just posted the first new material of what I hope to be a very productive (and interactive) year. The comment section is there for you to get your practice in as well. CF8 is a place where we can all get a good dialogue going.

Shaggin' Flies #2 offers plenty of opportunities for you to tell me just how wrong I am. If that's not enough, you can go back and laugh at the "pilot" column from last July where I picked the San Diego Padres to storm ahead and win the NL West. What a wanker (although I did call the Braves in the East and Phil Nevin ended up just 4 HR shy of 30).

Anyway, you're more than welcome over in Center Field. Grab your glove. Take a look.